(BIVN) – The Mauna Kea Management Board met in Hilo on Tuesday, January 30. The following log details the discussion found in the video above:
- 00:00 – Meeting begins
- 00:40 – Office of Mauna Kea Management director’s report
- 09:45 – Update on Hoku Kea
- 11:10 – Kahu Ku Mauna report
- 12:50 – Environment Committee report
- 17:40 – Cultural Resources report
- 22:00 – Consultant updates on the Environmental Impact Statement for the University of Hawaii’s New Land Authorization
- 52:40 – Update on a new trail sign near Puʻuwēkiu
The recording ends as the board goes into executive session.
by Big Island Video News
HILO, Hawaii - The MKMB meeting included a discussion on the Environmental Impact Statement for the "University of Hawaii's New Land Authorization" on the mountain.